1. All booking/reservations made on Konga Travels and Tours (KTT) are subject
to third party operating Airline’s rules and terms of carriage.
2. KTT merely acts as a travel agent of third party operating Airlines and SHALL
have NO responsibility, whatsoever, for any additional cost (directly or
indirectly) incurred by any passenger due to any delay, loss, cancellation,
change, inaccurate/insufficient information arising whether during booking
reservation or after ticket issuance.
3. All flight fare quoted on KTT are subject to availability, and to change at any
time by the third party Airline operators
4. Passengers are liable for; all card transactions (whether successful or not)
travel details, compliance and adequacy of visa requirements, travel itinerary
and names (as appear on passport) provided for bookings
5. Ticket issuance SHALL BE subject to payment confirmation by KTT.
6. Passengers are to ensure that International passport has at least 6 (six)
months validity prior to its expiration date as KTT shall not be liable for any
7. Refund, cancellation and change requests, where applicable, are subject to
third party operating airline’s policy, plus a service charge of NGN10,000
8. Passengers are advised to arrive at the airport at least 3-5 hours prior to flight
9. First time travellers are advised to have a return flight ticket, confirmed
hotel/accommodation and Personal Travel Allowance (PTA)
or Business Travel Allowance (BTA).
10. An original child’s Birth Certificate and Consent letter from parent(s) must be
presented before the check-in counter at the Airport.
11. All tickets are non-transferable at any time. Some tickets may be non-
refundable or non-changeable.
12. Some Airlines may require additional Medical Report/Documents in the case
of pregnant passenger(s).
The Passenger shall confirm to have read and understood the booking information
notice and has agreed to waive all rights, by law and to hold harmless and absolve
KTT of all liabilities that may arise thereof.